Alpha’s AlphaNet family of networking products including the DOCSIS and Ethernet Status Module (DSM and ESM) broadband power communication card enables Alpha’s XM2 UPS to connect directly to a network with standard Ethernet, a user supplied cable modem or an embedded cable modem. Advanced features and networking services enable quick reporting and access to critical powering information to keep your broadband network running.
The AlphaNet family of products supports all standard networking protocols and standards required for effective power network management. Through a Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) interface, standard MIBs are used for quick, effi cient network status and diagnostics. A WEB interface enables any authorized personnel direct access to powerful, advanced diagnostics using a common web browser. No proprietary software required. A single DSM/ESM installed in an XM2 supports communications and system control for multiple XM2 power supplies.
- Network enables the Alpha XM2, XM2VP, GMX and VMX Broadband UPS
- power supplies, no additional power supply interface cards required.
- Supports standard networking protocols including SNMPv1 and v2c
- Embedded WEB server for direct unit diagnostics
- Embedded DOCSIS or EuroDOCSIS cable modem or direct Ethernet interface
- to user-supplied modem
- Directly monitor up to two 36V or 48V battery strings
- Standard ANSI/SCTE MIBs
- Craft port provides local technician access